D-9-1 Trading visa
Trade (D-9-1) visas provide foreigners with extensive experience in staying in Korea
with residency status to engage in trade business
One must get an OASIS program on one’s start-up visa
[Visa Issued Target]
- Trade visas allow foreigners who meet the scoring requirements and do not have disqualification reasons to issue visas and change their residence status after screening, and long-term residents who have abundant experience in Korea, such as studying abroad (D-2) qualifications, to actively change their residence status in Korea.
- It will be issued for the first time in a year and can be extended every year while conducting the business.
- If you are a co-representative with a foreigner with the same qualification, only the total score divided by the number of foreigners is recognized.
*Business registration must be registered as a "trade business" and a lease contract for an independent workplace is required.
- (D-9, trade-specific transactions) Meet scores and requirements under the trade visa scoring system.
* In the case of those who have completed three or more stages of the social integration program, additional points are given.
- (D-9, International Trade Management) Company management in Korea by investing more than 100 million won as a person who acquired a master's degree or higher in Korea (expected).
- Application form(attached)
- ID photo
- Degree certificate recommendation letter from central administrative agency
- Verification document of the corresponding item of the scoring system (score)
- Trade Professional Education OASIS 4+ Certificate
- Business license
- Trade Business Unique Numbering Certificate
- Real Estate Lease Agreement
- Office Lease Agreement