1. F-6 (wedding invitation) immigrants can invite their parents or relatives to visit and live together (F-1) long-term visas to support child rearing.
However, long-term invitations are not available after September of the year when your child turns 9 years old.
(* Single-parent marriage immigrant families can be invited by September of the year when they turn 12 years old)
- F-1-5 visa application preparation documents include invitation letters, identity guarantees, illegal stay and employment prevention pledges, and family relationship proof documents.
2. F-6 (wedding invitation) visa holders can recommend their home country's family to local governments as seasonal workers.
- Seasonal work for foreigners is a visa (E-8) system that allows them to work legally for up to five months to solve the shortage of workers in farming and fishing seasons.
- You cannot apply for a visa (visa) directly for foreigners who want to be farmed, and local governments act on your behalf. Therefore, if foreign seasonal workers are needed, they should request to the local government according to the procedure.